Quorol from PafP-1 probe sent from Estoque (unreleased).
|Release date||July 19th, 2020|
|Creation date||July 12th(?)-15th(?), 2020|
|Paflaolus b A, CelWP P2 b A|
|Known satellites||Norba (binary companion)|
|Mass||1.865 Earth Masses|
Quorol is a blue Venus-like planet which is part of a binary Venus-like planet system around the star Paflaolus. The binary companion of Quorol is the more Venus coloured Norba, with its rings.
Quorol's mass is around 1.865x Earth's mass.
Physical Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Quorol is the main object in the Quorol-Norba pair around the star Paflaolus, having 0.390 more Earth masses than Norba and having a roughly 500km larger radius. Its surface is similar to Norba's, rocky, possibly volcanoes, and the atmosphere is a thick, CO2 rich atmosphere that covers the entire planet in light-blue clouds.
Orbit and rotation[edit | edit source]
- Barycenter orbital period: 0.38124536 y
- Barycenter eccentricity: 0.0340
- Barycenter inclination: 1.12 degrees
- Barycenter ascending node: 263 degrees
- Barycenter argument of pericenter: 167 degrees
- Barycenter mean anomaly: 93.054 degrees
- Quorol orbital period (around Norba): 2.371623526 d
- Quorol rotational period: 2.371623526 d (tidally locked)